Join Dean Larry Singell and alumni, faculty and students of the College in celebration of the arts and sciences at IU. The highlight of the evening will be the presentation of the College’s most prestigious awards to six recipients.
- Banquet reservations are $50 per person
- Banquet and reception reservations are $60 per person.
For 2014, the College will honor the following individuals:
Distinguished Faculty Award
- Richard DiMarchi, Ph.D. ’79, Biochemistry; Standiford H. Cox Distinguished Professor of Chemistry and Linda & Jack Gill Chair in Biomolecular Sciences
Outstanding Young Alumni Award
- Arian Moayed, BA ’02, Theatre and Drama; Actor
- Marion Werkheiser, BA ’00, Classical Civilization/Political Science; Co-founder and Managing Partner, Cultural Heritage Partners, PLLC
Distinguished Alumni Award
- James Bullard, MA ’87, Ph.D. ’90, Economics; President and Chief Executive Officer Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
- Naser al-Hujelan, Ph.D. ’08, Near Eastern Languages and Culture; Deputy Minister of Cultural Affairs at the Saudi Ministry of Culture & Information
- Jerry Uelsmann, MFA ’60, Photography; Artist and Professor Emeritus of Photography, University of Florida
The appropriate dress for the evening is business attire.
Hotel Reservation Deadline:
The deadline for reservations is Monday, March 3.
How to Make a Hotel Reservation:
Guests can contact the Marriott Courtyard to reserve a room.
310 S. College Ave
Bloomington, IN 47403
Date: April 4, 2012
Time: Reception 6:30 p.m.,
Dinner and Awards Program 7 p.m.
|IU Henke Hall of Champions
1001 E. 17th Street
Bloomington, IN 47408
View Larger Map
|Contact Hillary Person at email@example.com